Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

NEONS- Do you dare to try?

Hello lovelies..another fashion post! Right now the sun is shining, the heat is heavy- it is most definitely SUMMER! For me, I love to have bright colours in the summer, and neons are just the way to make your outfits POP for summer!
Neons can be a great way to really brighten up your look and take your look from bland to glam.
 
 
 
Here are some of my favourite looks i've found online.

 
I love this mix of a neon pink and that gorgeous neon yellow bag!
 
I adore this neon orange top!
 

 



 
I love the way these super neon yellow skirts are worn! A casual darker top can make tone down the craziness of the colour so you don't feel too much, but also really make it pop!
 
 
FEEL TO RISKY FOR YOUR TASTE? TRY AN ACCENT NEON!

 
Adding an accent neon through accessories is one awesome way to really make an outfit that much more fun, without you feeling out of your comfort zone! Neon shoes, clutches even accessories can make a huge difference to an outfit if you don't want a huge statement piece like a top or skirt!
 
 
Have fun with your wardrobe! Play around with colours, patterns... BE YOU! :)xx
 
hugs xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Loving those neon pumps! I should definitely get my hands on something neon soon. Perhaps nail polish?

    -Iz
    nguyentage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they fab?! and neon nail polish is super fun! work your way up girl...before you know it you'll be rocking a neon dress! xx

      Delete
  2. hey hey!
    Take me shopping!

    byee xx

    ReplyDelete