Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Manicure Monday- Glittery Goodness!

Hello lovelies, hope you are having a wonderful Monday although they can usually be quite rubbish.... If you're having a case of the Monday blue's, just think about what you have in life right now to smile about :)
Now, I must admit I am absolutely awful at painting my nails, I get the nail polish all over my fingers and  I even get it on my face... (don't ask how because quite frankly i'm not too sure) But, I was quite pleased with how I did my nails today because they are better than usual!

I am absolutely in love with the mint colour lately, I think it looks fresh girly and fun! And as most of you know... i'm obsessed with glitter..... so I decided to play up a normal French manicure and do a GLITTER French manicure! exciting I know...


What's your favourite nail style you've done? Leave a comment below! x

No comments:

Post a Comment