Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Oh Cheryl, How I Love You So!

Hello lovelies, hope you're all well! So recently the Cannes Festival had rolled around and as usual there were so many gorgeous dresses, but one who really stood out to me was my favourite singer Cheryl Cole! She looked absolutely STUNNING in her Zuhair Murad gown. This my favourite red carpet look for Cheryl to date, I think it's just so beautiful.

Take a look! What is your favourite red carpet look you've seen? Comment below! x

 

Look at that amazing detail! So gorgeous!

 
I love the way her hair was styled. The dress itself was so busy, so i'm glad she went with a tossled look for her hair, made the entire look so effortlessly elegant.
 
 Her makeup for this event was simple, classy and absolutely stunning! It really showed her natural beauty, and again was not over done. I couldn't find a good picture to show it but she wore a maroon colour on her eyes and it looked stunning!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment