Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

CELEB TO WATCH : IGGY AZALEA

Why hello lovelies! Today's post is a little different type then usual, but I hope you don't mind :) I am obsessed with music, there is no other way to put it. I am inspired by so many different genre's and my friends always comment on how diverse my taste is.. my ipod ranges from nirvana-one direction-a$ap rocky-skrillex ... and I think you get the point. A new artist I have recently discovered is Iggy Azalea, she's an Australian rapper with tons of style.

I love love love her at the moment, she's so unique and her songs are just fun but with deep meaning! Now, she is a bit raunchy.. i think I posted the LEAST raunchy of her videos below..She's definitely one to keep an eye on, I think she is going to become huge just because she's so different! Ch-ch-check her ouuuuuuuuuuuut (hahahhaha that was lame)


Ugh, stunning.



 
Is it just me or does she kind of look like a blonde Demi Lovato here?


 
 
 
 
My favourite song of her's is 'My World' ^^..... I found with her I needed to give the songs a few listens before becoming a fan...but now i'm hooked! At first I was definitely like errrrr the hell is this? What are your thoughts! 
 
 Do you enjoy this type of post? I love showing people new and upcoming artists many people may not know! Share your thoughts..comment..follow! xxxxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment